Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Whole New Level of Boredom

So, I'm pretty sure I've just reached a whole new level of boredom.  Nate has decided that he's tired of "sitting around all day and doing nothing."  He must think that I have some secret life of carnivals and theme park visits when he's gone all day.  I don't think he understands how insane I am going being stuck in our 2 bedroom apartment all day with no car, no one to play with (Kate works so she's not always able to do stuff), and nothing to do in our apartment but play online, tweek my already completed website, make cards with my Cricut (mind you I am VERY quickly running out of paper and supplies), and watch TV.  Now to some of you that probably sounds like heaven!  I thought so too until it became my daily life.  It's fun to hang out and do nothing on occasion, but believe me, it's not all it's cracked up to be.  

But back to my original point-he's tired of feeling like he's wasting his time.  So he's decided to start selling the alarm systems, in addition to installing them.  Now I'm afraid I'll never see him.  It stinks so bad being home all day trying to entertain myself and then by the time he gets home be so tired from sitting around all day that I'm just ready to go to bed again.  But anyways, I'm done whining :-)

6 comments:

*ALi* said...

You should see if there is a local class or something you could take. What's your website? You could sell your cards on etsy! Or learn a new hobby, become an expert on yoga or something. Or buy a pole and take up pole dancing!! It is super fun!

The Moffett's said...

That would be fun to take a class, I'm wishing I would've signed up for online classes at Weber or something. I don't have a car to get around, so doing a class around here would be really hard. And Nate doesn't want me taking public transportation, and I don't want to either. I've looked into etsy, and I am seriously considering doing that! I'm hoping Nate will let me go to the craft store and get some fun projects to work on! I probably should do some form of exercise, although I hated Yoga when I took it in HS, could've just been that I didn't like the teacher though, lol. BTW I did see your pole dancing pics, looks like you guys had fun! You'll have to teach me some moves to use with my new brass pole ;-P

Natasha said...

lol your new brass pole! awesome, yeah you should totally sell on etsy and like work out all day, like swim for an hour everyday! that would get you so fit! Is there nothing within walking distance? that would be rough!

The Moffett's said...

Hahaha ya, not so much. I'm just not sure I could get into pole dancing. Ya, nothings really close enough to walk to. I've considered trying a few times, but with the heat mixed with humidity, I'm pretty sure I'd die before I even got there, lol. I totally can't wait for the pool to open! At least I'll be able to lay out and tan all day! LOL

Kelly Family said...

Welcome to my world the past 3 months!!! Except add in the sickness of pregnancy. Good luck!

The Moffett's said...

I'm sorry hon :-( I have a newfound appreciation for you!