Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun Crafts!

So, yesterday Kate and I went on an adventure to Memphis and found Michael's.  We got some really fun craft projects.  I have a bunch of little keepsake items from different things Nate and I have done, ie: movie stubs, concert tickets, event programs, cards, love notes, etc.  I have them all just sitting in my nightstand at home so I decided to make a fun little box to keep them all in!  The pictures don't do it justice, but I thought it turned out really cute!




I also made a fun little sign for my puppy, Memphis!  





I'm hoping to go and find some more projects to do!  It made yesterday fly and I felt like I was actually doing something productive.  I absolutely love making crafts and being creative so it was a lot of fun.  Nate was really impressed with my craftiness!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ah It turned out so cute!!! I love it!

The Moffett's said...

Thanks Kate! They were tons of fun! Nate bought me more things to decorate so I'm excited to get started on those!