Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Early 21st Birthday!!

Ok, so it's been too long since I've updated this!  I will start out with the amazing early birthday party my mom threw!  I believe it was on Saturday, April 25.  Nate and I went to the Viewmont dance concert with my family to watch Brenner perform.  When we got back to my mom and dad's that night they had a birthday cake waiting for me!  They sang happy birthday and we ate cake and ice cream.  Then my mom pulls out a bunch of presents!  I got an MP3 player, some clothes, a few movies, some CD's, a cookbook, 4th of July dishes, a beach towel and some other stuff.  It was such a fun surprise!  It was sad though knowing that for the first time in my life I wasn't going to be home for my birthday!  And my 21st birthday of all things!  But Nate and I will party hard out here to make up for it :-)  My mom is so awesome!  It really meant a lot to me that they did that.  

No comments: