Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Guess Who's Going to School?!

Yep, that'd be me! Well, ok, it's not school-school. I'm going to be attending Cameo College of Essential Beauty in Murray, UT. I am going to be taking their Nail Technician courses! It is a 10 week program (which is my kind of school for sure!!). I am going in tomorrow to register and classes start on May 11! Nate and I visited with the Admissions Advisor for about an hour last week and I just love her! She is such an awesome lady and I think I will really enjoy my time there. Once I graduate I am hoping to get a fun job in a day spa somewhere close by. It'll be so nice to finally have a real career!
A lot of you probably know that I was looking for a nanny job for a while. I just couldn't find that "perfect job" and the ones that I did like just weren't falling into place. So one night Nate and I were watching Legally Blonde and it totally sparked something in me. I have always wanted to do nails, but hadn't thought much of it for a couple of years. But watching that show reminded me about that passion I had. It sounds really lame and cheesy, but that's when I realized I had finally found what I wanted to do with my life. So if any of you want your nails done-you know who to come to :-)

2 comments:

*ALi* said...

fun! do you have to do practice stuff on your friends? I don't like the acryllics but I like manicures with polish :) You'll have to keep us updated on how it goes and where you end up!

Unknown said...

Hey beauty school is school that's what I went to ha ha ha . it's harder than people think have fun you will do great