Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Curtis Leaves for the MTC

I was so good at posting last summer, but have been super terrible at it since we got home. I have quite a bit to tell though. I think I'm gonna try to break it up into individual posts to make it easier to read. I'll start with a piece of bittersweet news: my brother-in-law Curtis left for his mission on April 7 (wow, has it been that long?!). I absolutely love this kid so it was pretty hard for me to see him go. But we are all so very proud of his decision to serve the Lord.

Haha, this picture cracks me up. It's so Curtis.



So far he is loving it! He will be in the MTC until about the beginning of July I think, but I'm not positive. He is going to the Ohio Cleveland Spanish Speaking Mission. His letters are so positive and upbeat. Curtis is an amazing kid and I know that so many people will be affected by his awesome attitude.

No comments: