Tuesday, April 7, 2009

So Confused!

So, I have created like 3 blogs but every time I set one up I can never figure out how to get back in it! I guess that's the blonde in me...But hopefully this blog will be the permanent one :-) I am not very good at this whole thing, it is really confusing to me, so bear with me while I learn what the heck I'm doing. 

For those of you who may not know, we were married on September 25, 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. Our wedding day was everything we dreamed of! We have enjoyed an amazing 6 months together as husband and wife. We have been living in a small one bedroom basement apartment in Farmington, UT. 

We are getting ready to head to Nashville, TN for the summer. Nate will be installing alarm systems for Pinnacle Security and I will be working in their office. We are both very excited for the adventure! It will be a lot of work but we are up to the challenge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're so cute.. but I know exactly how you feel about being confused. I swear it shouldn't be as complicated as I'm making it! But you better keep blogging so we can keep in touch :)

The Moffett's said...

LOL ya, seriously! But I think I'm finally getting the hang of it! I will for sure keep blogging! You'd better too!!

Ab-Normal said...

I'm so happy that you started a blog! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Some might say that I'm a blogging genius. Ok, not really.. But my sister is! He's my blog address: abbeyfilby12.blogspot.com. Lover you Badd!

The Moffett's said...

Haha ok I will most definitely be taking you up on that! I am still not quite sure what I'm doing it, but I'm really starting to like it! I'll for sure be checking out your blog! Lover you too Abba!

Natasha said...

yay! i found your blog! and how cute! I am definitely going to be blog stalking you while you are in TN!

The Moffett's said...

Haha ok go for it! I'm glad you like it :-D I will definitely try to post new things as much as I can. BTW-thanks for coming on Friday! It was really good to see you!